The Law Firm of Andrea Erwin Potter, PLC prepares written agreements between couples to separate their property either before or after marriage. If you sign a prenup before marriage you do not have to get it confirmed by a Judge. If you separate your property through an antenuptial agreement, meaning after you get married, then generally the contract will need to be approved by a Judge in Court. No matter what situation you may find yourself in, we can help.


Contact Andrea today for more information on property agreements.  


T: 504.457.8208

F: 888-489-2085



    1795West Causeway Approach

    Suite 201

    Mandeville, LA 70471

    © 2018 The Law Office of Andrea Erwin Potter, PLC - Information subject to change without notice.